Banglore SHG Contact details

1. cedric sequeira 7 years ago

hi, i am also a stammer by birth. i am cedric sequeira, 41yrs, single and a divorcee and from mangalore,karnataka state. i need to contact with other stammers , pls contact me with ur name and city to my mobile : 09036884356 and 09845304816 and to my email : cedric 1234@rediffmail.com. please contact me . i am also looking for female stammers any age for marriage.

hey guys m also a stammerer, working go bangalore and hailing from chandigarh . wanna know are you having shg meetings every sunday at cubbon park? if not when's it next scheduled? please apprise me.

regards, Mukul Dua.

dua.mukul@gmail.comg

3. raj 6 years ago

Hi..i am Raj from bangaore….working here only….i am also a stammer…it gets worsen while stage talk and telephonic conversation……i want to overcome this problem…if you guys regularly meeting somewhere please inform me….i also want to join.

rajtisa2011@gmail.com

4. Aruna 6 years ago

hello.. Am Aruna from Bangalore. I'm 1st of all I'm glad to see that people of similar problems and frequencies are able to open out their hearts at one place. This problem of stammering / stuttering is usually a hidden one and felt ashamed of, am i right?
    I still haven't come over my stammering problem which showed up when i was in school.
    Kindly let me know when you are meeting up next.. I'd LOVE to join in and share and hear to others 🙂 U cud contact me at 9480238880

Dear Raj and Aruna, Please contact Tanoy @ 8088366557.

Hii guys even i have stammering problem from skul days. I'm from Bangalore and studying 7th sem Mechnaical engineering in R.V.College of engineering.
    My stammer get worsen when i talk to strangers, while giving seminars, talkin with gals…..i want to overcome my stammering problem.
    When is next meeting of us stammers you planning.? i want to participate ? location ?
    You can contactl me @ 9916992799 and chandan.rvce@gmail.com

Hi

I here Bangalore.I m also face same problem.If u have any news regarding TISA meeting and stammering Please contact me @9742300564 and At harry_1385@yahoo.co.in

8. prasad kadam 6 years ago

Hi friends,
    I am also a moderate stammerer, I was a member of SHG in Pune, Kochi.Presently working at bangalore. Interested to attend meeting and share experiences. contact me at 9590078977 or prasad.kadam1982@gmail.com

9. lashdinesh 6 years ago

Dear All,

Next Bangalore self help group meeting on Feb 26/02/2012 is organised at following location.

Those interested can attend and make the most of it.
    Please drop a mail to me or call me up.

Timing: 10am to 1pm.
    Address:
    PARADYGMLAW COACHING CENTER
    2ND FLOOR
    322/ 2 HOSUR MAIN ROAD
    ABOVE RNS JCB/ HEDGE SECURITIES
    Adjacent to Wipro Parking bay
    Madiwala
    [landmark – on the same side as the wipro office, there is a left lane
    just before you hit the flyover. The first building when you take that
    left lane]

Please call me or mail me for any clarification.

Thanks
    Dinesh
    9880050526
    dinesh.daredevil@gmail.com

10. amit 6 years ago

SIR MY NAME IS CHANDAN KUMAR
    I HAVE THE PROBLEM OF STAMMER.

NOW A DAYS I AM ALSO WORKING ON IT MYSELF

MY MOBILE NO IS 09718638386.

11. lashdinesh 6 years ago

Please follow the below link. It will help you to locate PWS in your city.

Hi, I am Upasana. I am a stammerer. Presently I am staying at Bangalore. i want to join TISA and want to communicate with other stammerer.
    please let me know how to join the group……
    mail id-upasana.nayak39@gmail.com

When is next SHG meeting in bangalore

14. lashdinesh 5 years ago

Our next meeting is on May 19th.

Timing: 10am to 1pm.
    Address:
    PARADYGMLAW COACHING CENTER
    2ND FLOOR
    322/ 2 HOSUR MAIN ROAD
    ABOVE RNS JCB/ HEDGE SECURITIES
    Adjacent to Wipro Parking bay
    Madiwala
    [landmark – on the same side as the wipro office, there is a left lane
    just before you hit the flyover. The first building when you take that
    left lane]

Please call me or mail me for any clarification.

Thanks
    Dinesh
    9880050526
    dinesh.daredevil@gmail.com

15. Adithya 5 years ago

Hey guys, glad to see you all…… I have this stammering since my 5th garde. Now I am doing my masters in Electrical Engineering in Orlando, USA. I wish i can join this group online over skype but i am not finding any link. Please Help me in this regard.

Name: Adithya Prakash
    emaiil: adithya@knights.ucf.ecu
    Skype ID: adithya.prakashoo7

16. mayank tripathi 5 years ago

Hi, I am Mayank. I am a stammerer. Presently I am staying at Bangalore. i want to join TISA and want to know how to get improve and rectify my stammering,plz let me know abt all dis

Contact : 8095174801
    Email : mayanktripathi09@gmail.com

17. Ramesh 5 years ago

Please suggest some professional Part time jobs that any stammerer can do easily…

when is the next Bangalore SHG meet ?

For meet info pls. Contct us:
    Dinesh

ABOVE RNS JCB/ HEDGE SECURITIES
    Adjacent to Wipro Parking bay
    Madiwala
    [landmark – on the same side as the wipro office, there is a left lane
    just before you hit the flyover. The first building when you take that
    left lane]

Please feel free to call me for any directions or queries.

Warm Regards
    Dinesh
    98800 50526
    dinesh.daredevil@ gmail.com

hello friends i am Jagjit…i am a stutterer..currently living in Bangalore…stuttering has a very big impact on my life..you cant express my feelings properly to anyone…you lose you confidence…i always have fear to make new friends, talk on phone..life becomes so limited because of that…but there's a hope that one day everything will get better…but i don't know how…

jagjit777@yahoo.com

22. rahul padagannavar 4 years ago

Is der any meeting in this month??

23. lashdinesh 4 years ago

Hi Rahul,
    We are meeting tomorrow!!

Now, we meet at following location every Saturday from 1:45 pm to 5:00 pm

Address:
    PARADYGMLAW COACHING CENTER
    2ND FLOOR
    322/ 2 HOSUR MAIN ROAD
    ABOVE RNS JCB/ HEDGE SECURITIES
    Adjacent to Wipro Parking bay
    Madiwala
    [landmark – on the same side as the wipro office, there is a left lane
    just before you hit the flyover. The first building when you take that
    left lane]

Please feel free to call me for any directions or queries.

Warm Regards