This was one day trek in a mixed group on 6th March. For many young IPWS, communication is even more difficult in presence of a girl. We encouraged good transparent communication and better social skills. A nice trek provided a good backdrop. Here is a brief description:
1. The ridge between Mussoorie and Bhadraj temple is a zig-zagging shoulder varying in altitude from 6000 to 8000 feet. On one side is lower Shivaliks (south west) and to north east of this ridge is greater Himalayan ranges ending in snow peaks.
2. Pramendra and sachin enjoying a little rest after a long-long walk. Very close to Mussoorie.
3. Vineet, Aman, Dr Marinsha, Pramendra- snacking at first rest after a steep cross country climb.
4. Pramendra posing (you of course know who he is imitating..)
5. No cows, but a boy is there- lost in admiration at what nature can do and is doing every moment of life..
- Thursday April 27th 2017“Ships don’t sink because of the water around them; ships sink because of the water that gets in them. Don’t let what’s happening around you get inside you and weigh you down.” ~ Author Unknown … more
9823211467 (Harish), 9930693364 (Dhruv)