This was one day trek in a mixed group on 6th March. For many young IPWS, communication is even more difficult in presence of a girl. We encouraged good transparent communication and better social skills. A nice trek provided a good backdrop. Here is a brief description:
1. The ridge between Mussoorie and Bhadraj temple is a zig-zagging shoulder varying in altitude from 6000 to 8000 feet. On one side is lower Shivaliks (south west) and to north east of this ridge is greater Himalayan ranges ending in snow peaks.
2. Pramendra and sachin enjoying a little rest after a long-long walk. Very close to Mussoorie.
3. Vineet, Aman, Dr Marinsha, Pramendra- snacking at first rest after a steep cross country climb.
4. Pramendra posing (you of course know who he is imitating..)
5. No cows, but a boy is there- lost in admiration at what nature can do and is doing every moment of life..
- Saturday May 26th 2018People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered. Love them anyway. If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives. Do good anyway. If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies. Succeed anyway. The good … more
9823211467 (Harish), 9930693364 (Dhruv)