my feelings

I am Siddharth Sharma .I’m of 21 .I’m from jaipur .It is becoming very difficult for me to accept stammering .Some people don’t undestand it and make fun of me because of it .I tried to explain them but I think their laughters are more important for them than my emotions .
I am thinking about starting laughing on stammering myself ,this way I wont fell bed about it and its not bad to laugh on yourself .I can’t just ignore these people and keep moving .And I dont want to keep hating them as it will harm me only .

Sid- people who laugh at you, in spite of explaining that it hurts you- should be simply ignored; World is full of sh**heads. Just by acquiring human body, people dont become human. One has to work for it by becoming sensitive and sensible.. Why bother about such people? You go about your life, your business- For example, right now, you should focus on developing good communication skills, competence in your technical area and general knowledge etc..
    Yes, laugh at yourself – not in pain, but with a sense marvel- and with innocence of a child.. All this will be "past" soon..

my relatives laugh at me what to tell about my friends.We cannot change the whole world but surely we can change our self (our reactions)…. keep sharing your feelings 🙂

We have to learn not to allow others to press out buttons. A form of spiritual practise may help.

Regards,
    Yadgar.

""people who laugh at you, in spite of explaining that it hurts you- should be simply ignored; World is full of sh**heads. Just by acquiring human body, people dont become human. One has to work for it by becoming sensitive and sensible.. Why bother about such people? You go about your life, your business- For example, right now, you should focus on developing good communication skills, competence in your technical area and general knowledge etc..
    Yes, laugh at yourself – not in pain, but with a sense marvel- and with innocence of a child.. All this will be "past" soon""
    Agree wid Sachin Sir

Dear Sid, sometime the reaction of other people shocked us from inside and we afraid so much that we don't want to try it again. Same thing happens with me also. When i explain something about my stuttering to others, obliviously i stutter more. Then i only think" Mai agar haklane k bare me baat karu or haklau bhi nhi..kitna ajeeb lagega". Keep sharing dude!!

Hey Sid If you thinks about people than you never do anything in your life. Lets just don't care about people much and done our work first.

MY dear friend just ignore them.next time when anyone laugh at you directly see in there eyes have direct eye contact with them, by doing these you will gain great confidence in you to treat your stammering.and just avoid them because such people are immature