SHG Meet at Herbertpur, 27 May 2102

In this meet there were
three attendees Dr Sachin , me and Anil .First we had some general talks .After
that Dr Sachin and I picked one toy each from the bucket full of toys (you can see in the image).Then Dr
sachin told that now we are the puppeteer and the toy is our puppet and we will
converse using them . While conversing we have to move the toy as if the toy
was alive and talking to each other .

Then Dr Sachin asked me
many difficult questions using the puppet. Dr Sachin wouldn’t have asked such
questions without the help of puppet. After that I went with Anil to the Tea
garden (E-e-e-edan Baag). While we were walking in the Tea garden I asked many
questions to Anil & Anil were asking questions in between. But I was
stuttering a lot , almost on every word .There were a lot of hard block , I tried
to bounce but couldn’t .That’s all right I “Accept All ” and I will keep on
moving & keep on practicing J

After that I went to Dr
Sachin’s home and had a long chat with Dr Sachin’s wife (she is a great lady ,I
had never seen anyone like her. One cannot judge or imagine the depth of her heart
which is full of love and affection). After that I went back home .

1. lashdinesh 7 years ago

Dr Sachin is definitly is the youngest of the lot! 🙂

Gorav, you always write as it is! Good! will love to see you in Coorg!

Using the puppets, we suddenly became someone else and that gave us a lot of freedom to talk about "dating" issues!
    Marian and you seem to have enjoyed your colorful drinks!

I am curious about those coloured drinks ?

Sachin sir is always doing something new and funny with stuttering, it show his innovative ideas, great sir

@gorav- as always you again rock bro. try to understand clearly what sir is teaching you and also apply to your life.

@JP
    Those drinks had only 20% ethyl alcohol.. and afterwards they were rocking.. 🙂

Wow so cute toys in the hands of even more cute people over there.
    Nice activity it is. Sachin ji you are ultimate.
    I want to visit Herbertpur and cherish many beautiful moments.
    Gorav, you are a rocking guy…