Again it was a nice SHG Meeting this Sunday at our as-usual and divine place.. Central park, Rajiv Chowk We were 9 people gathered at the meeting… Sikander sir, Sandeep sir, Mayank, Ravi, Sumit, Anita, Md. Tahir, Praveen(new comer) and me(Vishal)
[ “The day is what you make it! So why not make it a great one ? ” ~ Steve Schulte” ]
According to Sumit’s Agenda.. or with Sikander sir… we started a meeting with lots of new things.
Our task is following ::
1. Welcoming All PWS
2. Discuss Ground Rules.
3. Meditation for 5 minutes with a beautiful song.
4. Introduction Round.
5. Speech by Sikander sir.. towards spirituality and life-Skills
6. Presentation Round. with random Topic with a standing Mode.
7. Volountry Stuttering
8. Role Play Task.
9. Tell to every one that “you are also PWS like me and his one quality”.
10. Feed Back, or sugesstion round and planning round for next SHG.
Sumit explained about ground Rules.. which we followed willingly those were Slow rate of speech, Bouncing, pausing, breathing.
After that We all gave our presentation on random topic.
1. Sumit gave the presentation on the topic “what is the difference between read motivational thing or implement in life/how skype helping stutterers.”
2. Sandeep sir gave the presentation on the topic “Attitude“
3. Anita gave the presentation on the topic “Anger“
4. Sikander sir gave the presentation on the topic “Junk Food“
5. Ravi gave the presentation on the topic “how should be the relationship of India-Pakistan“
6. Praveen gave the presentation on the topic “IPL Cricket Match“
7. Mayur gave the presentation on the topic “Time“
8. Tahir gave the presentation on the topic “what he did in last two months“
9. Me(vishal) gave the presentation on the topic “Yatra(Travelling)“
then we did a ROle Play Task.. and i was happy because some of crowd in the park were seeing our Role play game
and they also were enjoying our role play.. so it was like dam effective.
For role play task we had divided in pair.
The beautiful task was 9th one
In which everyone told.. to each stammerer that ” yaar tu bhi haklaata hai par tere me ye quality hai” it’s like very cute task.. even the crowd of park were also seeing us…
ek baat to hai ki ye task humesha hona chahiye… itne quality sunne ke baad.. “Dil garden garden ho gaya bhawra bagiyan me kho gaya”
Thank you Everyone..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂