Bramha Kumari’s Center as the Venue for NC !!

Dear all IPWS,

Greetings From Delhi SHG!

I am very glad to inform you all that this year the National Conference of TISA is going to organize in Delhi. While Delhi SHG members went on searching for a suitable venue out of many possible options one of them suggested about OM Shanti Retrat Center of Bramha Kumari’s in Gurgaon Distt.

When we went to visit the center it was indeed a pleasant sight with excellent infrastructure and accommodation facilities.

While talking to their program coordinator we were able to convince her for using their campus as the venue for our NC at a very low organizing expenses.

But, since Om Shanti Retreat is a spiritual center of Bramha Kumari’s they have some restrictions which I want to share with you.
  • They have separate accommodation facilities for male and female participants. No male and female participants are allowed to share the rooms even if they are husband & wife.
  • Any kind of addiction (smoking, drinking etc.) is strictly prohibited.
Here, I am asking for a frank opinion from all of you about the above points. Only then we’ll move forward in our communication with Bramha Kumari’s Center.

Please post your opinion as a comment below (or email it to pramendra2011b@gmail.com) before 26th of May (Sunday).

Keenly waiting for your responses.

Thanking you.

Warm regards
Pramendra
Organizing Team, TISA NC Delhi 2013
Mob: +91-9654363005
Email: pramendra2011b@gmail.com
The Indian  Stammering Association (TISA)
Web: stammer.in; Blog: t-tisa.blogspot.in

To me personally, staying separately- will not matter much, even if Marian were coming with me.. But this is only me PERSONAL opinion..
    others should frankly share their opinion ASAP so that we can look at every option and reach a decision quickly..
    Please please please..

प्रमेन्द्र जी, आपने जिन दो बाध्यताओं का जिक्र किया है, उनका पालन करना मुश्किल नहीं है। जिस स्थान का चयन आपने किया है मेरे विचार से यही सबसे बेहतर होगा।

Its a beautiful place..and the conditions are nothing compared to the advantages of the venue.Personally I wont give it a second thought before saying yes.

It is fine for me.

I visited some places, famous for spiritual practise i.e. Isha foundation, coimbatore (http://www.ishafoundation.org/ ) etc.
    Condition for most of such places is complete "SILENCE".
    Is in this center, speaking freely or sometimes loudly is allowed or not??

As we are gathering for stammering openly.

6. Harshvir 4 years ago

I also feel, this venue will give suitable atmosphere to the participants. Also which are the scheduled dates for NC?

7. Vishal Gupta 4 years ago

yes..Hemant we have talked all these things… i mean we are free to do all activities. but in some limit.. means.. its not like anyone's can make a noise beyond the limitation… and Pramender.. i think 45 min class of sisters is very little… i have attended Rajyoga shivir.. and their classes is not like complete spiritual its like.. they only teach real word problems.. eg. how to resolve the problem like.. stress management, acceptance, communication.. powers, relationship.

8. Vishal Gupta 4 years ago

so what do u think 45 min.. is good.. ?????

this place is fine for me…

10. abhishek 4 years ago

I think it is so beautiful place, so serene environment. The two restrictions are personally ok to me. Dear Vishal what is 45 mins class?

Dear hemant yes we can play game in this campus. yes in confrance room we talk loudly or laughing practice for some time after switch off the microphone and speaker.
    @ abhishek 45 minute class will be rajyoga.
    RajYoga believe in the concept of changing the self to change the world and the power of micro-level change. IN one sentence we can say that it gives us power to create right thought at right time in right direction i.e. very pure , accurate and elevated thoughts for us and others.

This place is best for me!!!

13. Neeraj 4 years ago

Please share the dates for the NC

@neeraj
    4, 5 & 6 october 2013

15. Anandh Sundar 4 years ago

Perfectly fine..condition (2) is self evident and male/female separate rooms for just 3 days should not pose an issue.

16. Neeraj 4 years ago

can we get more information on the venue and agenda for three days? May be I guess its too early to ask for the agenda, but if its ready that would be great. And the details about the registration..