1. Use a “Read more” tag after first few lines (make them catchy), if your post is long. So that many more posts can be seen without scrolling down.(like this)
2. Please read your post couple of times to check for spellings and clarity, before you publish. Also, use appropriate tags.
3. Once published, dont change the date to keep the post on top. Please leave that privilege to editorial board.
4. Avoid plagiarism and share the source of your information, whenever possible.
5. Keep yourself familiar with the editorial policy and try to follow it.
Departure from above principles will certainly be ignored in the case of young and fresh contributors – TILL they have learned. Thank you!