Meeting at Headoffice.. one week time

Friends,
I have to attend a meeting at my local head office in Shimla on 30-11-2013. I am using this space to feel at ease and also to get some encouragement about how to speak there. I have one week time and I would like to make this time count in improving my speech. I shall keep updating  this space till 30th Nov.

Update on 26-11-2013 9:45 AM..

Sachin Sir called today morning and I had practice of possible questions for the meeting on 30-11-2013.
I gained a lot of confidence after this interview session. I invite anyone to practice interview with me. Just leave your email id in comment. I shall send list of possible questions in meeting. We can fix a time and practice interview.
Thanks and regards.
Abhishek Kumar
9418002112

Give me the possible lost of questions by email. We will have a mock interview soon on phone or Skype ..try out same thing with karthik or vishal and others..
    Thou shall prevail!

2. Kay 5 years ago

Hi Abhishek

Try focusing on why you're there for the interview- because you are talented and qualified for the position. Pay attention to your skills that relate to the job and your capabilities. Your fluency comes second. It may be a good idea to disclose to the interviewers that you do stutter and it is natural for stutters to exacerbate in stressful situations such as this. Don't hide it as it may add to the stress. And ace your interview! I have faith in you 🙂

A well-wisher,
    Kav 🙂

3. abhishek 5 years ago

Sir, I have sent a list of possible questions in meeting to your email.I would prepare the answers to these questions and then rehearse speaking them.
    Thanks. Your comment showed the way to me. Now I need to walk. I shall also bother you with mock interview please 🙂

very good

abhishek…you can practice with me over phone for your interview questions. its a good idea!!