1. Ken drew his inspiration through physical fitness. Reaching a high level of fitness, boosted his self-esteem and inspired him in his “speech area” as well…
2. He had a life long dream of becoming a police officer. But in addition to “dreaming”, he did a lot of hard work to realise his dream.
3. He gives credit where it belongs – his wife, Dr Martin Schwarz (who visited Chennai sometime back), other mentors, seniors, friends in his life.
4. He does not claim that he is “cured”. He says he has overcome it.
5. He does not hide his stammering past- but goes ahead and gives inspiring sessions to college students about “communication”, tries to help other pws..
6. Instead of being satisfied with his own success and sitting back, he gives back to society by doing various services as a volunteer.
Wow- All power to you, Officer!
Here is the ful article: