- Diary writing: Buy a diary / notebook which you can carry. Or use your smartphone to record. So record your true feelings in the diary without any deviation. Like I feel it today frustrated, depressed because of this xyz instance. This will help you to transfer your emotions in the diary. Then you can forget it completely. Also on other day, you feel great write those feelings as well, any emotions of high level are not good for stammerer.
- Write on blog. Write how your day has gone on a particular day in a blog. Share your pains, success stories to others. Moment you write all your frustrations you will go out.
- Join the whats app group: We have many whats app group lead Mani sir, join one of those and share it with them in a group.
- Talk to other PWS: Find the people you know who stammer, call them and tell them about your feelings on stammering.
- Talk to non stammerer friends: Find your close people whom you can trust and share your feelings with them regularly.
- Record and upload on YouTube/whats app group: Whatever you feel share on large group, all your fatigue will go away instantly.
- Email to your non stammerer friends: Just for trial, write an email to your friends about your stammering and see what they feel about it. You will be surprised on their response.
- Talk to your colleagues/boss: Similarly talk in office / college to your peers, bosses and let them know what pain you go through because of the speech. Again you will be surprised 100% with their responses. It is we and we only feel the pain on it others don’t care damn about it as everybody has 1000 reasons to worry for their own problems.
- Talk to your TISA role models: Do you find anyone who has overcome stammering in TISA, then talk to them. There are plenty of people who have benefited from selfless service of TISA till now. So get their email addresses / phone numbers and call them regularly.
lashdinesh, , Uncategorized, 0
Arun from Madikeri (Coorg) is interested in forming a self help group in Madikeri. Those interested please get in...
Harish Usgaonker, , Uncategorized, 27
Registrations are closed, If we have any dropouts in present list we can accommodate members on first come first serve basis....
Harish Usgaonker, , Uncategorized, best free speech therapy, Hyderabad, stammering help, stop stammering, stop stuttering, stuttering help, 1
Hello Friends, You are welcome to THE INDIAN STAMMERING ASSOCIATION Self Help Group meetings.These meetings will make you know what stammering...
- Friday July 20th 2018“Our uniqueness, our individuality, and our life experience mold us into fascinating beings. I hope we can embrace that. I pray we may all challenge ourselves to delve into the deepest resources of our hearts to cultivate an atmosphere of … more
9823211467 (Harish), 9930693364 (Dhruv)