- We no more laugh wholeheartedly..
- We no more chase butterflies..
- We no more enjoy the beauty of life.. Life has become a burden..
- A childs smile
- A blooming flower
- A Sun set
- A full moon,
- The taste of water,
- The smell of earth..
- Full of past failure..
- Full of people whom we hate and full of people who hate us..
- Full of all things that have gone wrong..
- Full of things that we dont have..
To share, following has helped me on my path.. which has just started and going on..
Acceptance of everything not only about stuttering..
Accept your parents..
Accept your life..
Accept your partner..
I wish.. I wish.. I wish.. I wish.. I wish.. I wish………………………………………….
Accept what it is..
2) Learning the discpline..learning to be strong..
We all know, what is good for us and what is not.. we are not able to follow what is good..
Schools do not teach discipline..
We kill each other over a traffic brawl..
there are many who commit suicide over a break-up..
Why we are so fragile? Why dont our schools teach us to be strong..
Is there no gym for mind? Where strong minds are developed and not hollow bodies?
3) Developing the right knowledge..
Anything which questions our questioning skill and asks to abandon our questioning faculty should be abandoned like poison..
On the controrary anything which improves our questioning faculty, makes us strong, makes us light should be considered as right knowledge..
Right knowledge removes clutter, its empowering.. it not only helps self but everyone else also..
To summarize –
Meditation or mindfullness is step by step procedure of self learning, self healing and developing self discipline.
Vipassana is a Gym to develop a healthy mind –
1) It helps in overall Acceptance
2) Makes one strong, disciplined..
3) Helps develop right knowledge puts us on fast lane of self learning..
Bring back the lost childhood,
Bring back the Joy
Bring back the boundless energy
Bring back the Life