Friends, it’s the fifth day since I am back from NC, but my mind is still in the Hakla world of NC.
So here I am just re-sharing the pamphlet that we had distributed after our Bangalore SHG play in NC. I am also sharing a link of the official TISA SHG Facilitators Manual which has been drafted by Dr. Sachin. In short, this link is the bible for running a SHG and can help all of us to run our own SHG.
Happy to hear from you all !!!
TISA SHG Facilitators Manual
BENEFITS OF A SHG
- You start Accepting Stammering with a smile.
- You stop chasing fluency and start chasing effective communication
- You start applying techniques in the outside world.
- And Most Important, You open up your heart to others.
GROUND RULES FOR SHG
- Be on Time
- No usage of mobile phones
- Listen to the speaker.
- Never replace a feared word
- Do not be judgmental and instead be patient when the speaker is stuck.
- Never finish sentences / word for the speaker( especially when he/ she is in a block)
- Share techniques, experiences and learning.
- Most Important, Smile !!!
SAMPLE AGENDA (to conduct a SHG)
- Introduction with ground rule setting
- Extempore speeches
- Prepared Speeches
- Sharing of any techniques , experience and doubts
- Group discussion.
- Closing with a group pic, nomination of next SHGs coordinator.
Thanks a lot.
Haklao Magar Pyar se!!