This Grand SHG(self help group) meeting is for Get-to-gather, Fun and Learning.
So Basically meeting will be fourfold :-
1. Cycling Event
2. Metro Activity
4. Grand SHG sessions with special jam session and closing ceremony.
Detail Agenda : –
We all will be assemble before 9 am at Saket Metro station, from there we take cycle on rent and will drive it for next 1.5 hours, the cycling location is very awesome(I will share the picture soon) after 1.5 hours sharp at 11 am we will back to the saket metro station and then we will start metro activity inside the metro. On behalf of all of us ( Person who stammer) we advertise ourselves inside the metro by giving our intro voluntarily and also by singing song or whatever. After reaching from saket metro to Rajiv Chowk, we will finish this metro activity and will reach to Central Park our main venue for the rest of the activities.
After reaching Central park, we take a small break while taking a POT-LUCK or some-other stuffs may be a sip of tea and snacks. Further sharp at 12:45 pm, we will start Grand SHG session where our seniors member will speak one by one about their journey and experiences being a stammerer – how did they improve, what they are doing etc.
After this, there will be small 15 min JAM session where our singers, guitarist and laughter based skilled member will perform and make this session energizing and fun-fill.
Further, we will have an open mic session for the new comers( members) to share their feelings and stories. After this we will come to end of the show i.e closing ceremony where we give some excellence awards to the old members for their great steps towards awareness , self improvement and their contribution to the society.
Important Note : –
1. Reporting time for the cycling event is 8:30 am to 9:00 am
2. If anyone of you don’t want to participate in cycling event, he/she can come direct to Central Park at sharp 12 pm ( afternoon)
3. If anyone of you want to attend from the metro activity so please reach Saket Metro sharp by 11 am.
4. As for cycling event, there is a dress code – you have to wear whether white/black t-shirt or jacket or shirt. (in-case if you don’t have, feel free to wear anything)
5. Please bring one of your identity proof for cycling event.
6. As we also have potluck so bring the home made lunch and feel free to bring anything even DAAL-CHAWAL is alright 🙂 but please do not come without lunch .
So its time to reunite and enjoy the GRAND SHG !!!!!!!
#haklaaao magar pyaar se #TISA #Freedom #FUN