TISA Patna SHG has been growing and now with the new girl member joining, it has become stronger.
This Sunday we had our last meeting of 2016 in Budha Park with four members- Rishikesh, Puja (New Member), Dara and Me.
We started our meeting as per the schedule time right at 1pm. We did the following activities-
- Introduction (With and without techniques)
- Breathing exercise for 5 minutes (Inhale and exhale through nose)
- Puja has shared some of her tough stammering experience
- She sang a lovely song from the movie ADHM and Ek Villain
- There’s a vipassana centre near the park, so we did vipassana for 30 minutes. It’s always an amazing experience to do vipaassana. It teaches nothing but a right breathing pattern.
- Meanwhile, Dara has joined the session.
- All of us, has continue the conversation by sharing each other experiences and techniques.
Puja is a very talented girl with a very blessed voice and charming persona. She is currently pursuing her Bsc and living in patna with the family. She also had taken speech therapy in patna but due to her irregularities, it doesn’t work for her. She said she don’t care much about her stammering (although it hinder her day-to-day life) and continue living as it is. She prefer using bouncing and finger taping techniques for her speech.
TISA Patna Team welcomes her and hoping for your continued support & look forward to grow our team.
Wishing a very Happy New Year 2017 to all the TISA members, from Patna Bihar SHG’s.