Another fresh and lively first meeting of the year being held at Shaheed Pir Ali Park near Gandhi maidan. The meeting has been schedule to Gandhi maidan but later got changed to Shaheed Pir Ali Park due to Guru Parv utsav.
Patna has witnessed 350th birth of Guru nanak jayanti. Here’s the glimpse of Prakash Parv for those who missed its beauty, elegance and charisma.
We were four members- Rishikesh, Dara, Me and Alok Bhagat (New Member). We did the following activities.
- Introduction Round
- I recalled the ground rules of TISA and its SHG meetings
- We played a game of zubbish, where we have to say anything without touching out tongue. It’s a very funny game and we totally enjoyed it. The main purpose of the game is to relax our jaws and tonsils.
- We all shared story-telling and after completion, anyone of us have to give its merits and demerits.
- We did the breathing exercises for 2 minutes.
- We also did laughing exercise for 2 minutes.
- We all also shared two points which the stammering has taught us in our life. Everyone has shared their common lessons as stammering has made them responsible and strong person.
Alok Bhagat Background:
Alok is a 27 year old medical student completed its MBBS from Nalanada medical college, Patna. He also did its 1year internship from Delhi. He is a great guy who doesn’t care what other people are thinking and just continue the speaking way as it is. He faced lots of trouble during his college time. He told us that now he fed up of mercy and sympathy because of his stammering by other people. He often uses bouncing as his speech techniques.
From next meeting, we will add more activities in our meeting as just talking don’t work but the action.
Here’s the news from Patna Bihar SHG Team.