from right t0 left = Rajinder singh , gaurav sharma , nishant , shubham rustagi , manish tiwari , garima tyagi , vishal , raman
Venue – Jantar Mantar Park
Delhi SHG meeting held from 11 am to 2 pm at jatar mantar park on this sunday.
Host : Raman Maan (me) = first meeting as a host – so quite learning experience for me – learned lot of things from fellow members – thanks to all for supporting me to conduct a smooth meeting
Meeting started from approx 11.30 am that was little bit late from pre decided timing 11 am . Total 8 members attended this meeting .
- Introduction round – everyone gave their introduction with their interests and hobbies
- Tisa rule sharing – ground rule for meeting shared i.e. eye contact , don’t speak when someone is speaking , don’t complete someone’s word , don’t give immediate advice to someone
- Techniques sharing – b_b_b_bouncing , prrrooolongation , pausing_____pausing , acceptance and voluntary stammering . Some senior members told about these techniques one by one.
- Then goal setting and feedback pair assigning round – everyone set their goal for the meeting – why they come to this meeting and what they are going to do in this meeting
- speech round – a unprepared speech for 3 minutes – every member gave speech keeping goal in their mind
- feedback round – each and everyone gave feedback to other member one by one and pws noted down feedback on paper. Hope they will revise this feedback and do work according to feedback
- then we took 5 minute break —
- After that quite exciting and fearful round – panel interview round – we faced panel and the panel grilled interviewee member – that was quite good = it showed how effective we are in a tensed situation – i liked it very much and hoping that all liked it .
- after that round robin and some other one line question round –
At approx 2 pm meeting was closed and every participant went to his/her destination in hope to practice today’s learning in their real life situations – best of luck for next meeting – hope we all do work as feedback is given to us .
About new member – Rajinder – cool and controlled speech – keep doing what you are doing
Nishant – great – you are good so it is time to become great
Today’s award goes to – Rockstar of 15 Jan 17 = Shubham rustagi ( shubham..imagine you have received award,,haha)
Garima – came even she is having busy schedule – hats off//vishal – great as always //Gaurav – impressive // manish – at least you came – even if for last half hour – great // Raman – kya kahen aapke liye ???
Positive points – each and every member got chance to speak – each and every activity held according to its allotted time – two new members joined – keep coming –
Negative p0ints – Try to come on time – so that we can start as per our scheduled timings
Thanks to ALL , who attended this meeting and who are reading this post right now…..
Ramandeep Singh 8285115785 – feel free to contact – GOOD NIGHT – sleep well