Theme Of Meeting: Monsoon
Total members present:03 (Effect of India vs Pak Match.. :P)
Meeting Manager: Dhruv
The meeting starts with a free discussion in general. The meeting was dedicated to bouncing technique, practicing, etc about bouncing.
More details explain below:
1) Bouncing is done by bouncing thrice on each word
2) Bouncing with smile
3) Bouncing “Main haklati/haklata hu..!!”
6) Doing hand gesture
After that, we tried to create a story using different bouncing types as below:
1) Bouncing Slowly
2) Bouncing on alternate word
3) Fast bouncing
4) Slow bouncing
5) Bouncing on the third word
The aim was all these different to unfreeze ourselves and making comfortable with bouncing. We discuss how can we implement bouncing in real life.Everyone was having different views but overall output was:
1) Implement bouncing in easy situation like talking with yourself 2) Try to implement with your friends, parents
3) Try in real life situation
4) To get more comfortable with bouncing you can start to bounce on easy word (The word on which you feel you won’t stammer)
5) Write down your experience
Topic: Share your experience about Monsoon
Extempores are linked below:
Bhavana gave her Project 2 speech “What I learn about my stammering”.
Dhruv gave his project 3 speech “Play with your speech”. But he wanted to play more with his speech so he will be giving Project 3 speech in next SHG.
After the prepared speech, we discussed next meeting agenda and role booking.
Mock Panel Interview:
As Abbas was having an interview next day we SHG member took his mock panel interview for practice. He did an excellent job no doubt.