Loud Announcement – TISA Gujarat Workshop
TISA welcomes you to be a part of a new milestone in it’s journey! Announcing the first “Communication Workshop” in the capital city of GUJARAT, the land of Greenery- GANDHINAGAR.
5 And 6 May 2018 (Saturday And Sunday)
Dr. Sweta Ruparel
What are the things which Attendees will surely get from this workshop:
- You will learn about acceptance and how to practice the same.
- You will get an opportunity to learn and apply techniques prolongation, bouncing, pausing, voluntary stammering.
- You can share your stories and inspire others in open mic sessions,
- Opportunity to practice in real time situations like surveys, group discussions, personal interviews, strangers talk, stranger calling, plays, story telling and lot more.
- Discuss about stammering and how to manage it.
- Overcome fear and shame.
- Improving listening skills
- Better interaction with friends, family.
- How to deal with stage fear.
- And many more things which improves communication skills.
Sardar Regional Training Centre (WALMI),
Road No. 2, Sector:8/A,
Rs. 1400/- per person with Accommodation.
Rs. 1100/- per person without Accommodation.
Includes: Breakfast, Lunch and evening tea and workshop logistic expenditures.
Steps to Register:
1. Transfer the registration amount to the following bank account:
- Name : ROSHAN KUMAR JAIN
- A/C No. 217601000001500
- Branch Name : GSEB
- IFC Code : IOBA0001817
or, you can also pay your registration fees through paytm- paytm on 9879812300
2. Fill your details in the registration form here.
You are done!
Last date for Registration:
3, may 2018
List of Enrolled Participants:
|7||Rahul Dhobi||Vallabh Vidhyanagar||Paid||Confrim|
|10||Harshil Damor||Gandhinagar||No||On Hold|
|12||Bhupendra Singh Rathore||Bhilwara||Paid||Confrim|
|14||Anand Singh||M.P||NO||On Hold|
|15||Kuldipsinh Rana||Ahmedabad||NO||On Hold|
|17||Yakub shaikh||Mumbai||NO||On Hold|
|18||Dr.Harsh Parikh||Vadodara||NO||On Hold|
|21||Nikunjkumar Kahar||Surat||NO||On Hold|
- A) Welcome and Rapid Intro
- B) Brief announcement about logistics: Lunch where and when? When are they supposed to check out etc.
- C) WS Objective and methodology : Like stammer freely; encourage others by clapping; don’t advise others about stammering etc.; don’t promote your pet SLP/ technique/ program; This workshop is only a starter- you are supposed to work consistently over next one year by doing this, this …
- D) Brief round of using Bouncing and prolongation (plus eye contact, smile etc.)
- E) Is there a cure? why not? – group discussion using Bouncing and / or prolongation
Go out and try above techniques with strangers (nearby shopping mall/ Bus stand/ market etc.)
Finish with a “on the spot” group review – by 5.30 pm. Then everyone is free to socialise.
Recap by 2-3 participant
- F) Brief round of using Pausing- then Vol Stam. (VS)
- G) Best VS round; Dealing with secondaries (use of self/ mutual video)
- H) Peer counseling (Active listening) round.
- I) hand the role play script / or let the sub-groups come up with scenarios for role play after lunch.
Role plays by 2-3 subgroups.
Wind up with a brief outline of what participant should be doing over next 12 months.
How To Reach?
Places to Visit:
Akshardham temple, Indroda Park, Mahatma mandir and many more..
If you have any queries, you can reach out on below number:
- Vipul Ubhadiya- +919879812300
- Roshan Jain- +919000924021
- Smit Panchal- +918866286707