|Fee + Late Fee||51300|
|Refund (including accomodation refunds)||4740|
|BALANCE (Income – Expenses)||333|
Date: 23rd – 24th June, 2018
Venue: Hotel SPB 87, 17A/2, W.E.A. Karol Bagh, New Delhi (Near Karol Bagh Metro Station.)
Max Seats: 50
Registration Fee: ₹1200
Payment Mode: UPI, Direct Bank Transfer
Last Date of Registration: 15th June, 2018
Late Fee: ₹100
- 10th June: After getting lot’s of requests from many PWS to increase the number of seats, we’ve decided to increase the maximum number of seats to 50. And also shifted the last date to 15th June. Now registrations are open once again.
- 17th June: We’ve decreased the late fees from ₹300 to ₹100. Now all the persons registering after 15th June will need to pay ₹100 extra.
Finally, TISA Delhi Chapter is going to organize the most awaited Delhi Communication Workshop on 23rd and 24th June 2018. In thi5s workshop, we will learn the different techniques & concepts to manage our stammering.
Who can attend or who not
As we have limited 50 seats for this workshop. Anyone who stammers can register for this but preference will be given to newcomers according to the provided information.
The Persons who want an overnight cure of stammering – we are really sorry – TISA has not discovered such tablet yet. If we will discover it in near future – we will happy to share it with you.
What are the benefits attendees would surely get from this workshop?
- What is good communication and how a person having stammering can achieve the GOOD level?
- It will help you better connect with people – surely you are entering in a new world with lots of friends.
- Better interaction with family, friends
- participants will learn the secrets of good communication
- improving the overall quality of life
- building a personality that others are just wishing
- art of giving and taking positive and negative feedback
- improving listening skills
- Art of dealing with difficult people,
- Art of handling negative situations
- Insights into your own communication style and that of others
- Effectively deal with emotions and conflicts
Hotel SPB 87, 17A/2, W.E.A. Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
Our beloved Guests
(This is a tentative list, subject to confirmation from the respective guests)
Our special guests will be Aashish Agarwal, Sikandar Singh(Roots of TISA Delhi Chapter), Amit Singh Kushwah and Thushanie Jayasuriya from Sri Lanka.
Registration Fee per person for two days Workshop is ₹1200/- (after 15th June, ₹100 late fee will be charged, means you have to pay total ₹1500/-) which includes 2 days Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Tea.
Note:- The amazing things you are going to learn are absolutely free. We can’t pay for what TISA has taught us. The whole TISA concept is priceless.
Contact to Mr. Shailender Kumar Vinayak (M. 8802273526, Email: email@example.com) for accommodation)
Will be shared soon
Total Seats Available: 50 (first come, first served only as per payment)
Last Date to Register: 15th June, 2018 (after 15th June, ₹100 late fee will be charged, even if you’ve registered before by choosing “pay later” option and pay after 15th June)
Registration is a 2 step process.
Step 1: Fee Payment
First you will need to transfer the registration fee, ₹1200 (after 15th June, ₹100 late fee will be charged, means you have to pay total ₹1500/-) into our bank account in advance so that we can do the arrangements accordingly.
Note: After successful transaction, please note down the Transaction ID and save the screenshot. You will need the Transaction ID while filling the Registration Form.
Direct Bank Transfer (NEFT/IMPS):-
State Bank of India
A/C No. 35311422614
Branch: Rohini Sector 24
Step 2: Filling Registration Form
After paying the Registration fee, fill this >> google form <<
Note: Last date of registration is 15th June (first come, first served only as per payment), after that ₹100 late fee will be charged extra, even if you’ve registered before by choosing “pay later” option and pay after 15th June
Registered Members List
Last updated at 17th June, 8:45 PM
|Name||City||Fees Paid?||Amount Paid|
|Shailender Kumar Vinayak||Delhi||Yes||1200|
|Subhash chand||New Delhi||Yes||1200|
|Vikas Ranga||New Delhi||Yes||1200|
|JAN E ALAM||New Delhi||Yes||1200|
|Akshay Ankulu Kondagorla||Nagpur||Pending|
|Dr nitin Kumar singla||Barnala||Yes||1200|
|Nikhil garg||Hodal palwal Haryana||Yes||1200|
|NAYAN KUMAR SAXENA||Etawah||Yes||1200|
|Ashish Agarwal||Mahendragarh, Haryana||Yes||1200|
|Manoj kumar||Baddi. Himachal pradesh||Yes||1200|
|Puneet Singh e||New Delhi||Yes||1200|
|varun pratap singh||farrukhabad||Yes||1200|
|Gurdeep tomar||Baraut U.P||Pending|
|Irshad ahamad||New delhi||Yes||1200|
|Aashima Gogia||New Delhi||Pending||500|
|Naresh Kumar Tez (DONATION)||Yes||2500|
|RAKESH KUMAR JAISWAL||FAIZABAD||Yes||1200|
If you have any query regarding workshop then feel free to contact us here:-
Shailender Kumar Vinayak