Sub: Publication of proceedings of TISA National Conference 2018.
All of us would agree , that TISA NC 2018 was a great conference and we had significant insights and takeaways. It is worthy of compiling our insights or takeaway’s from the Conference, into a world class publication This would benefit PWS across the globe. It would also serve for advocacy sessions.
Enclosed above is a Visual of how the Final publication would look like ( Thanks to Harish for designing the cover page).
Many of you have started sharing your 3 learnings (that we imbibed from this wonderful 3 day conference).
This is a humble request to
– Those who have posted your 3 insights/learning takeaways on whatsapp NC~ 2018 group to re-post it here in this blog thread.
– Those who are yet to post their 3 insights/learnings , may post here in this blog thread by 12th October ’18.
– Those who wish to share their ‘moment of liberation’ ( like during a particular stranger talk episode) , can share it in this thread.
Guidelines to help you write:-
– Do not worry about English or Grammar. Just post Dil se. A TISA volunteer will reach out to you to refine the English/grammar.
– Strike the iron when it is hot. Post your insights in next 1 week(by 12th Oct) as you feel enthused and energized after NC.
– Remember – your post in this book may be read by a PWS in USA or Ethiopia , who has not heard of TISA or SHG. So frame your note, such that it can be understood by any PWS
– You would have 1 full page in the book – exclusively for YOU. Make your mark by sharing your experience and break-throughs
– No bullet points or 1 liners. You can share in 3 paras, less than 200 words each , thoughtfully written , so that everyone can be inspired and motivated by it.
Vishal Gupta, , Uncategorized, 0
Delhi SHG Meeting 27th Dec, 2015 (Last SHG of 2015) # Meditation # Introduction # TISA and techniques short...
- Sunday December 16th 2018“May all the negative energy trying to bring you down come to an end. May the dark thoughts, the overthinking, and the doubt exit your mind right now. May clarity replace confusion. May hope replace fear. May blessings and success … more
9823211467 (Harish), 9930693364 (Dhruv)