Sub: Publication of proceedings of TISA National Conference 2018.
All of us would agree , that TISA NC 2018 was a great conference and we had significant insights and takeaways. It is worthy of compiling our insights or takeaway’s from the Conference, into a world class publication This would benefit PWS across the globe. It would also serve for advocacy sessions.
Enclosed above is a Visual of how the Final publication would look like ( Thanks to Harish for designing the cover page).
Many of you have started sharing your 3 learnings (that we imbibed from this wonderful 3 day conference).
This is a humble request to
– Those who have posted your 3 insights/learning takeaways on whatsapp NC~ 2018 group to re-post it here in this blog thread.
– Those who are yet to post their 3 insights/learnings , may post here in this blog thread by 12th October ’18.
– Those who wish to share their ‘moment of liberation’ ( like during a particular stranger talk episode) , can share it in this thread.
Guidelines to help you write:-
– Do not worry about English or Grammar. Just post Dil se. A TISA volunteer will reach out to you to refine the English/grammar.
– Strike the iron when it is hot. Post your insights in next 1 week(by 12th Oct) as you feel enthused and energized after NC.
– Remember – your post in this book may be read by a PWS in USA or Ethiopia , who has not heard of TISA or SHG. So frame your note, such that it can be understood by any PWS
– You would have 1 full page in the book – exclusively for YOU. Make your mark by sharing your experience and break-throughs
– No bullet points or 1 liners. You can share in 3 paras, less than 200 words each , thoughtfully written , so that everyone can be inspired and motivated by it.
Harish Usgaonker, , Uncategorized, 3
Today morning I read in Times of Chandigarh that the super star had enrolled at a leading school in...
- Saturday February 23rd 2019“I had always hoped that this land might become a safe and agreeable asylum to the virtuous and persecuted part of mankind, to whatever nation they might belong” ~ George Washington George Washington (February 22, 1732 – December 14, 1799) was … more
9823211467 (Harish), 9930693364 (Dhruv)