Hello friends, memories of the National Conference 2018 are still fresh in our minds. On the backdrop of these cherishing and eventful memories, we are happy to announce a one-day TISA Communication Workshop in our own Bengaluru.
Date: 24th February 2019
Venue: Sampurna Montfort College, Indira nagar, Bengaluru.
Max Seats: 40
Registration Fee: Rs. 400 per person.
Last Date of Registration: 20th February 2019
Cancellation – seat will be transferable but not refundable
Steps to register:
1. Pay the registration fees. (Account details given below).
2. Fill the registration form.
Account Details for Registration Fees
Account Name: Annasaheb Kalange
Bank: HDFC Bank, Malleshwaram Branch
Account number: 00411140027844
IFSC code: HDFC0000041
UPI ID: 8105326178
Registrations till now:
1. Annasaheb Kalange- 400
2. Abneet Kumar Chauhan-
3. Dinesh Singh-
4. Shaikh Abdul Feroz-400
5. Shobhit Singh- 400
6. Prashanth BR-
7. Uppu Venkat- 400
8. Soma Roy- 400
9. Naveen I- 400
11. Chandan Nagraj-
12. Shreyas KJ-400
13. Sudhanshu Pant-
14. Ankit Devra-
15. Pratibha R-
16. Aditya Keshav-
17. Pramod Shetty-
18. Madhavan Rao-400
20. Shouvik Kr Debnath-
21. Shivakumar Dorai-
If you have any queries, you can reach out on below number call or whatsapp:
• Shobhit: 9990449976
• Annasaheb: 8105326178
This workshop will be entirely activity based.
1. Self introduction for everyone with stammering techniques,
2. Stranger talk,
3. Skit/ drama/ play.
What are the benefits attendees would get from this workshop?
1. It will help you better understand and connect with people.
2. Learning to take positive and negative feedback.
3. Improve listening skills
4. Insights into your own communication style and that of others
5. Learning about acceptance and how to practice the same.
6. Opportunity to learn and apply voluntary stammering techniques
7. Sharing your stories and inspire others,
8. Dealing with real time situations like stage fear, talking with strangers, plays.
9. Discuss about stammering and how to manage it.
10. Overcome fear and shame.
11. And many more things which improves communication skills.