TISA Mumbai Meets

Can you please let me know if there is any SHG in Mumbai

I want to contact people who stammers right now..
    so please post the latest number and names if possible.
    Thanks

These are the latest numbers that we have.

Dear Anon- your post just proves an old point: you dont want to share your name, phone number etc. but all the same you want to know about other stammerers! Unless you dont come out of your shame, fear- or whatever is forcing you to be "anonymous"- how can you help others? In fact, leave others, you cant even help yourself.. So, please first accpet that you stammer; become totally COOL with that FACT and then try to help others..

4. Ramesh patil 8 years ago

I am Ramesh Patil .
    I have some Hammering Problem . Please Help me .

Mob-9594742280

i have stammering probelm pls.help me my mob.no:9923748318 from aurngabad +333

Hi,

I am Gulshan from Mumbai. Is the self help group still active? Can you guys please guide me.
    It seems stuttering is coming back to haunt me 🙂 after a long hiatus

imgulshan@yahoo.com

Hi,

It seems stuttering is coming back to haunt me 🙂 after a long hiatus

imgulshan@yahoo.com

8. Gulshan 8 years ago

Hi,

It seems stuttering is coming back to haunt me 🙂 after a long hiatus

imgulshan@yahoo.com

Hi I am Abdul Kadir From Mumbai, I do hve the problem of stammering from 13 years. My mobile no. is 7208172781…. Please help me.

When does SHG meeting happens in Mumbai? I moved to Mumbai.

11. Gopal Joshi 5 years ago

I'm living in Mumbai and suffering from stammering, can any one help me .

12. Gopal Joshi 5 years ago

I'm living in Mumbai and suffering from stammering, can any one help me .

13. Dhruv Gupta 5 years ago

Hi Gopal & Kamal, the Mumbai SHG meets every Sunday from 1:30 – 4 pm at YMCA Ghatkopar. Do come and join us! Call me at 9930693364 or Gaurav Dubey at 9819721804.

Dhruv