Circular: TISA workshops- facilitation

Are you interested in facilitating a TISA workshop? If yes, get in touch with sachin or JP. TISA has a certification & training system for developing facilitators for Communication workshops. This process ensures that you are equipped with necessary conceptual skills (like stuttering modification approach Vs fluency shaping techniques etc.) and facilitation skills (participatory, experiential techniques & counseling etc.) over a period of one year. In India, “Free” means “cheap” or “irresponsible”. TISA does not want its Communication workshop to be viewed in that light. Hence, we try to ensure conformity and standards among the people who take up this labor of love. Even though TISA may not be able to compensate you for your time in monetary terms, you will certainly learn to deal with your own stammer effectively and to be able to help others- and learn a lot more than “techniques”. So, let us know.

i am ready for it sir!!!

Great. Ashish- We will guide you through reading material and facilitation techniques.. You will have to attend and co-facilitate at least 4 workshops with JP or me..Then, you will be ready to fly! Send me an email with your detailed bio-data and we will start lesson one!

Dear Dr.Sachin,

Should i send my professional bio data or i need to add some other information too?

Regular (professional) one would be fine to begin with..

Hope to get this one day. Presently my circumstances are not suitable to come and undergo.

To Shorn-
    Dont worry- if you cant come to TISA, TISA will come to you. Yes, I have couple of friends in Kerala- and a visit is long due. I do plan to conduct a workshop..Let us see..
    sachin

dear sir. it is very good opportunity for all the tisa member. i was quite busy in my exams but during class there is no big deal to do these task . plz add my name also for it.