Herburtpur mini-workshop

Hello all pws
There is a good news for all of us. A workshop is going to organized at the end of this July. Some of members want it badly because they have free time. We requested to dr. sachin and he agrees now. It will be same workshop as like of chandigarh workshop of 3 days. There is also a registration fees to make people commitment. As this workshop is going on request of students like umesh, rakesh, dhurva and abhishek so it will have very low registration fees ( myself specially requested this thing to sachin sir). It will be half (i,e 500) of chandigarh workshop to motivate more young guys. All the participants can submit the cash to me after reaching to herburtpur. This is compulsory. Even the local members from nearby locations have to do this registration. So all of you are welcomed on herburtpur for the 3 days workshop. Possible dates 29,30,31 July . if some change happen, you have to check on this blog and one more thing, all the members which are coming, try to leave one comment here so that we can guess how much is strength going on. For further information, you can call me on 09813973747 or 08529982551. Or simply can mail at umeshrawat1987@gmail.com.

Great effort by Umesh! Congratulations.
    Conducting workshop takes lot of effort, preparation and commitment on the part of facilitator. So, if eight participants with lowered registration fee are not there on first day, the workshop will be postponed/ canceled- till these simple basic conditions are fulfilled. I am sure everyone will appreciate and agree with this.

Every stammer should read this if he really want fluency

I know some of my friends that had a stammering a lot while they are talking to stranger ….
    one of my friend do the practice of 1 year .in between that day he used to speak in a
    singing manner .he face many difficulties in that time.
    Now he is Lecturer in a College and doing Session Every day
    So stammering cure is depend upon Practice .
    If u are Practing and Between that time if u stammer than ur stammering is never cure .so u have to be
    speak in a slow manner so that stammering or blocks can not happen during that time
    .it is very critical task ,but once u finish that task in 1 year ,,i m sure that u will be definitely cure of stammering
    Dont worry …….keep it up …..fail again …try again ……..accept that u are stammer ….
    but don't left this hope that u can not be cured … or stammering is handicap …………
    whatever the person say …….ignore …..do Ur job only

Well done Umesh!!

main aa raha hu umesh…count me in

ok guys…but where are all others!!!!

good to hear about this workshop…i am not able to attend this (i have take exam on 27)….

@umesh , two of my know pws may attend this workshop ..u can contact them
    ajay from uttrakhand(8954812341)
    avnish from delhi ()9650511955

when another workshop organize after shalon plz tell

8. UMESH RAWAT 8 years ago

@lalit – thanks sir

I am not been able to attend the workshop for unavoidable professional issues..I regret.