1.Decreasing sensitivity to stuttering is one side of the coin, and building ﬂuency is the other side.
2. Don’t just enjoy ﬂuency when it occurs. Learn from it.
3. …you do have a choice as to how you stutter.
4. Express yourself in every way possible and practical.
5. Belief in yourself and cooperation with others are vital necessities…
6. Your fear is the most disruptive and toughest aspect to deal with.
7. …enlarge your speaking horizons.
8. Deliberately enter previously feared situations.
9. Practice is the best of all instructors.
10.If you think you can or if you think you can’t, you’re probably right.