Hritik Roshan read my Tweets in his Twitter profile ::

Hello Everyone,
                      That’s my Twitter Screen-Shot just for showing you that recently i Tweeted to Hritik Roshan about TISA and myself and Luckily he favorited my Tweet… my Tweet is in the top of list of Hritik Roshan’s Favorite tweets as you can see so I m very glad and Happy to share this to you all. I m trying to convince Hritik to come in our 3rd National Conference to make this Conference more Beautiful. 🙂

g8t bro…..hope he will join our 3rd national conference . by the way vishal u always do some tufaani things …

hritik's presence in national conference will be a mega advertisement of TISA and helpful for PWS , who are still NOT aware of TISA

yes….Hritik Sir….will definitely make a great difference…and make stammering acceptable at large…
    but do you think there could be some other way as well to bring this to his notice in a more formal way? may be we could get some subtantial response that way…

Woooooooow 🙂 Superb Bro….

Great idea. We will try our best to bring him to the 3rd NC. Otherwise we will get a message from him and spread it thro media a month before NC.Can Mumbai SHG do something for this?

Wow! I am impressed..
    For me each one of you is a star.. Everyday you have to give a tough "performance", with no scope for a "retake"..
    Congrats everyone!

Great bro…!!Hope he will come..!!

8. Vishal Gupta 6 years ago

hanks Everyone for this beautiful Supersonic comments… I will try my best and you all can also tweet him..regarding National conference…. because if he will see all the tweets regarding NC so there can be a chance.

Great going Vishal! I am super-excited about this idea of having Hrithik in our NC. Even if he cannot be present, as Mani Sir says, if we could get a video-message, it will be great.

Vishal, could you speak to any of the Mumbai SHG members ?

awesome man

11. Vishal Gupta 6 years ago

no Harish if u have any contacts.. then please send… of SHG mumbai participants… because his Krish 3 movie will be release in last week of october.. so i hope for the promo and also for this beautiful NC he can come… and join our national conference….and your video message idea is fantastic….

12. Vishal Gupta 6 years ago

@Priya :: R u new in TISA….are you From Delhi… so why dont you come to join Delhi SHG Meetings…..

Awesome!!

@VISHAl….yes..i've been around for a month or so.
    I am not from Delhi…i m from Dehradun. Had I been there, I would have joined for sure. Hard luck I guess..!
    But if ever I happen to be in Delhi, I for sure will join. 🙂