Abhishek and I went to ISI yesterday afternoon to check the conference room and other facilities at ISI. Even though we have used ISI in the past, both of us wanted to have a second look.
1. The conference room looks great and it is booked already!
2. About the accommodation. They have neat and tidy rooms with AC (They do charge Rs 1000 EXTRA. Yes, Extra. That means add Rs 1000 to your daily rent). But AC won’t be necessary for most people considering the first week of October, weather is quite pleasant in Delhi. Their rates are very economical considering the location.
a. Double bed rooms (NON AC) – Rs 660 (single occupancy) ; Rs 880(Double occupancy)
b. Dormitory (NON AC) – Rs 385 per bed.
Even though, they have this condition of full advance payment of the rent, their rooms are booked very quickly. Here is the list of cancellation charges –
1. Less than 24 hours(1 day) – 100% of the total unutilised facilities.
2. Less than 48 hours(2 days) – 50% of the total unutilised facilities.
3. Less than 48 & 72 hours (2-3 days) – 25% of the total unutilised facilities.
4. Between 4 to 7 days – 20% of the total unutilised facilities.
5. Above than 7 days – 10% of the total unutilised facilities.
Checkin Time – 12 noon
Checkout Time – Before 12 noon
It is my sincere request to all the participants to book their accommodation NOW if you plan to stay at ISI. If your plans change, you can always cancel it. You can either book you accomodation directly bu contacting ISI(http://www.isidelhi.org.in/ Ph no -011-49534190) or contact Lalit(09911566740, lalit.pandey99 [at] gmail.com ) from Delhi SHG.