thanks to all, thanks to TISA for giving me a beautiful platform of SHG and many more things.
Have done a brave Job at my Office Given a Motivational Speech Regarding Who I am with my stammering in-front of 45 people
1. Before the Speech :: First of all, there was no event or function at my office it was just an insect of my mind that Come what may, I shall surely give one speech but for preparing my mind to go and talk to HR, I took 2-3 days and finally I went to my HR and I have said that I am PWS(person who stutter) and as I believe that I am very skilled in communication so I want to check myself that how much fear comes, when I talk in-front of many people she said that’s very brave Vishal and its a very gr8 step.
My Fear :: I had 2-5% fear
My Confidence :: high
My Expectation :: zero
My Irrational thoughts :: 10-15%
My Belief :: 80-90%
2. About my Speech :: I hadn’t prepared my speech but my speech was superb and one thing I would say that things was automatic I mean in between of my speech my mouth and my words going very smoothly even I thought what is happening 🙂 and I have started my speech with slow rate of speech after getting a little confidence then I started to make myself more flexible to share things during my speech and at last all the people gave me hats off for my brave step and initiative and the duration of my speech was 4-5 minutes.
My Speech Contains Following things.
2. My Ability
3. My Hobbies
4. My Extra curricular Activity
5. What is Stammering
6. How we can make our weakest point into strongest point with example
7. Why Acceptance is necessary
8. Why Therapies are not so Good
9. My achievements
10. appreciated all to listen me carefully.
3. After the speech my thoughts :: I was feeling very confident the whole day and still I talk to everyone Sikander sir, Sachin sir and to all my friends. I have shared my thoughts and Really it was an awesome life changing moment.
My Confidence :: Yes increase !
My Belief :: 90-100%
My Expectation :: Zero
My Acceptance :: Increased
My Irrational thoughts :: Decreased
- Thursday August 22nd 2019“If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we should find in each man’s life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility.”~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow … more
9823211467 (Harish), 9930693364 (Dhruv)