I did it , I did it and I did it
kyuki meri speech un sabhi mere bhaiyo aur behno ke liye hai jo hakaate hai.
I have concluded 4 parts in my speech.
1. How do we feel while stammering
2. what are those difficult situation we have
3. People(non pws) misinterpretation during interview
phone-calls and simple talk
4. My Suggestion for those who talk with PWS
I have started my speech with showing voluntary stuttering on my name and told that generally we stammer have problem on our name but that’s not because of fear that’s what we are and I have shared one funny story that also contained stammer in too*
and guys !!! really my speech was fight for stammerer so yes I told everything is like we are not knowledge less, we are not less confident, we are not sensitive but the only thing is sometime we repeat words, repeat first sound and get some block big and small that’s it.
after that I told them sometime people mis-interpret in interview that we need glass of water or tensed and also sometime on phone people think that we don’t know english
but then I explained them that stammering is medical, is
then I ended my speech with giving suggestion
1. when you meet with someone who stammer, listen carefully
2. Don’t complete his/her sentence let him give chance and show your patience
3. Make an eye contact coz sometime stammerers have secondory symptoms in which they move their eye blink and head and leg movement and all.
so that was the explanation of my speech which I had given on 22n oct.
if you wanna know that how did i speak !!!
so here it is
1. I did voluntary stuttering many times
2. I have got small-small blocks few times
3. I did my speech with little aggression and that was awesome coz awareness need this lol
4. I told a funny story based on my stammering which was cool but people were serious lol
5. I have got so many praise after my speech
(one more thing, the no of people there approx 40)