Clouds was moving in the sky….It was a pleasant day.
We were 3 members – Aman, Chandraprakash & me(Anurag). We reached at exact 4 pm.
This was the first meeting without Ravi Sir who had been conducting meetings for two years. He has secured his job and posted in Mumbai. So we were feel a little fear before this meeting.
This was 2nd meeting for Aman but i meet him first time. So i was very hungry to meet with him. He told me later that he is inspired by Sachin sir & Ravi sir strongly.
- Last week experiance.
- Discussed on motive of SHG
- Talk about Strength of SGH. Finally we reached a point that “Our members are the strength of our SHG. Number of members also a part of our strength.”
- Chandrprakash surprised us with a prepared speech.
- Discussed on “when we stammer in front of anyone then what type of thoughts comes in our mind and what solution of negative thoughts”. At last we reached at a point that acceptance is cure of all thoughts.
- tongue twister reading.
- Chandarprakash told us about bouncing and prolongation techniques.
- Aman shared his life experience.
- Talk to strangers. we get a positive response from strangers.
after 4 houres at 8 pm we leave the central park with a smile on our face.
We really miss Ravi kant sir. We will try to fulfill the space of Ravi sir.
Anurag Tetarwal (PWS)