Peaceful Retreat

Dear fellow PWS,
This post is to connect to heart.
I want to play basketball.
I don’t want to complete a book by fast reading, I want to read it a bit, think about it, then write a bit about it then read it again and continue the process.
I want to spend many hours solving one mathematical problem only.
I want to stammer freely by forgetting what people think about me.
I want to learn flute also. I want to give a try to Yoga as well.
I wanted to do lot of things but I just realized this now. I just realized that I was busy in setting goals for me and achieving them. I don’t know whether I really wanted to achieve those goals for me or to prove it to society.
I was in peaceful retreat organized by Sahaj Foundation for three days in last weekend. I stepped back from my usual life there and thought what I really want to do. I realized that I’m living lot in future, some in past and present is nowhere. If mind state is like this, how can I be happy.
Now want to do the things I love. I want to stammer without substituting the words. I want to read the books with my own pace without showing it to anyone that how many books I’ve read. I don’t want to watch any western movie/ series if I don’t find it worth watching. I want to walk like monkey (walking + jumping) without thinking what people will say. I want to challenge myself on mathematical problems.
I want to do the things what my heart (♥) says.
Vikas Ranga

Vikas, happy to know that you stopped by to listen to your heart. And thanks for sharing and giving all of us a wake up call…

Wish I could see your video while you walk like a monkey? 😉

Wish I could see your video while you walk like a monkey? 😉

Wow- Vikas you sounded like a child, who opened up once in a long time, in a room ful of adults – and said what it wanted to say.. and there was pin drop silence.
    Continue this pursuit- you may be doing a lot more than you suspect..
    Happy New year to you!

• admin 4 years ago

Thank you Sachin sir.
      Wish you happy new year as well.
      I'm excited to meet you in January Dehradun workshop.

Thanks Harish for appreciation. I'll show my walk in next NC 🙂

5. lashdinesh 4 years ago

Superb Vikas.. A Retreat and now communication.. You have got your priorities right buddy.. Way to go!! All the best!

• admin 4 years ago