Stammering Awareness is one of the core areas of TISA. If stammerers don’t talk about stammering, who will?
In the view of above, TISA announces the Stammering Awareness Week. The TISA Stammering Awareness week will be celebrated every year from 13th April – 20th April. 13th April, because this is the day when 9 Indian PWS met in Mumbai and TISA was formed. (Read more here: http://t-tisa.blogspot.in/2008/05/tisa-history.html).
So, here’s your chance to be part of the 1st TISA stammering awareness week 2018. What can you do? You and your SHG can spread stammering awareness in any creative way you can think of. Just a few ideas-
– Organize a short talk in a school / college / institution
– Organize an awareness drive / parade on street, or act out a street play
– Write an article about stammering and contribute to local newspapers, magazine or TISA blog too.
– Approach radio stations / local TV channels and inform them about your SHG. Who knows, they may even call you for an interview!
– Record a video to create awareness on stammering- and just publish it on YouTube and social media.
– Just talk to your group of friends about stammering- educate them, and then share your experiences on TISA platforms.
And don’t forget to report it on website and social media platforms! If you need help in publishing, just send it out to firstname.lastname@example.org
There could be many other ways to spread awareness…. Just let your imagination go wild… Do share your stories and adventures of TISA awareness week…
L-L-Lets Talk about it!