Location: Club House 2, Aparna Cyber Commune Nallagandla.
We started the meeting around 9:45 AM, in great cool weather with a nice breeze.
G.Srinivas, Rajat, Sharat attended the meeting. The following activities were performed:
1. Everyone introduced themselves.
2. G.Srinivas told us about the purpose of our gathering, telling how SHG’s are helpful to us, even if people are less why still should we keep on continuing it.
3. Did meditation by sitting for 5 minutes, it was a great relaxation for all of us.
4. Read the chapter “Self Motivation and beyond” from TISA Handbook Apna Hath Jagannath.
5. Moved to the next round with Impromptu session:-
* G.Srinivas(his beliefs in spirituality)
* Rajat (life as a puzzle)
* Sharat(Balance between study and other things in life)
6. Then we shared 1 good thing we did in the last one/two weeks
7. At last, we started a voluntary conversation about our hobbies, various incidents in the journey of stammering so far.
It was very Nice to meeting with a lot of learnings about our experiences, thought processes, good things and bad things.
We felt regular attendance to SHG meetings is of great help to us to connect and share the learnings and experiences in a common like-minded forum.
Report by Rajat Dua